SPOOKTOBER @ LUNA DARK TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE AND ENTRY•
These terms and conditions apply to admission to Spooktober @ Luna Dark (Event) and the purchase and use of tickets at the Event. The Event is operated by Luna Park Melbourne Pty Ltd ABN 16 114 705 930 and Dale Pope Events Pty Ltd ABN 50 161 566 267 (the Organisers) to be held between 25 October 2019 and 3 November 2019 at Melbourne’s Luna Park, 18 Lower Esplanade, St Kilda VIC 3182.
• Tickets are to be purchased online via www.tickets.halloween.melbourne or at the ticket box at Luna Park Melbourne. If purchased online, tickets will be sent electronically to the email address nominated at the time of purchase.
• A Spooktober @ Luna Dark Unlimited Rides or Family Pass e-ticket may be redeemed at Luna Park Melbourne for a single entry on the date as indicated on the e-ticket.
• A Spooktober @ Luna Dark Extreme Phobia or Haunted Fairytales e-ticket may be redeemed at Luna Park Melbourne for single entry on the date and check-in time specified on the ticket and grants entry to the haunt specified on the ticket only.
• The above applies to bundled tickets where rides are valid for the full session and haunt(s) for the check-in time on the date indicated on the e-ticket.
• The entry date and session time will be clearly indicated throughout the purchase process. As session opening, closing and haunt check-in times do vary, please check halloween.melbourne for details of your entry date.
• Games, Special Effects make-up services, food and beverages are not included with online tickets.
• All ticket sales are final. Tickets will not be exchanged, refunded, or returned after purchase. Tickets must be redeemed on the day booked and cannot be redeemed on an alternative date. Lost, stolen, damaged, or defaced tickets will not be replaced. Tickets cannot be transferred to another person after purchase under any circumstances.
• There are no pass-outs for this event.
• It is a condition of entry that each ticket holder be subject to a search of person or possessions at the time of entry to the venue.• Tickets can only be purchased through this website (insert the website address) by using a Visa or Master Credit Card. Your credit card will be debited at the time of ordering.
• All credit card purchases are PCI compliant.
• Please present your e-ticket with barcode(s) at the Ticket Box; either printed or on a mobile device.
• Luna Park Melbourne Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry on any order placed online for tickets
• Spooktober @ Luna Dark features indoor and outdoor elements and will proceed on the advertised dates and at the advertised times in rain or shine. Guests accept the risk that weather they consider unsatisfactory may occur on the event day / night. Luna Park Melbourne reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute attractions or vary advertised programs, prices, and capacity at any time without notification.
• The Organisers will not provide any refunds or other compensation to any attendee for any reason other than where the Organisers cancels the Event in its entirety due to a Force Majeure Event.
• In the event the Organisers cancels the Event due to a Force Majeure Event, you will only be entitled to a refund of the value of the Ticket. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Force Majeure Event” means anything which in the Organiser’s sole discretion makes it logistically impossible to continue to operate the Event either in its entirety or its advertised form outside the Organiser’s reasonable control including without limitation, fire, bad weather damage to Event grounds caused by bad weather, rain, flood, drought, storm, lightning, natural disaster, act of god, explosion, sabotage, accident, labour dispute, revocation of permits, police rulings or war.
• Guests who disrupt other Guests’ enjoyment of the Park, mistreat performer, or behave in an inappropriate and/or aggressive manner will be removed from the Park without refund.
• Spooktober @ Luna Dark is a Halloween themed event and at times will feature (but not limited to) scary images, live attractions, strobing lights, smoke and illusions of blood and gore
.• Children are permitted to attend the event at their parent’s discretion, however if they scare easily or are affected by special lighting, artificial fog, or other theatrical effects, it is not recommended.
• A limited number of small lockers to store your valuables are available in the park for a fee.
• Items considered dangerous will not be permitted inside the venue and must be surrendered to staff upon entry. Surrendered items will be available for collection as you leave the event. Luna Park Melbourne assumes no responsibility for these items.Ride Safety Restrictions and Guidelines
• Your safety is important to the Organisers. All Spooktober @ Luna Dark tickets are sold subject to Luna Park Melbourne’s Rides Regulations. Height, age and health requirements apply to all attractions. These can be viewed at https://lunapark.com.au/ride-restrictions/• We encourage guests to dress in costume for this event, however for your protection please ensure appropriate clothing, shoes and shirts are worn at all times. Headpieces, wigs, masks and non-secure accessories cannot be worn on rides. Mobile phones, cameras and loose items cannot be taken on rides
• Riders must remain seated at all times and must observe all Ride Attendant instructions. Luna Park Melbourne has the right to refuse a guest to ride and will not be responsible for articles lost, stolen or damaged whilst riding an attraction or left in the queue line.Special Conditions – Extreme Phobia and Haunted Fairytales
• Extreme Phobia is not recommended for children under the age of 12. Due to its location and a number of special effects within, sadly, Extreme Phobia is not wheelchair friendly.
.• Haunted Fairytales is not recommended for children under the age of 5.
• Tickets are sold in 30 minute time blocks and are valid only for the time specified. You may only commence queuing at the time specified on the Ticket. Please arrive on time, as you may be designated a different time slot for entering the Haunt(s) or not permitted entry to the Haunt(s) if you arrive late.
• You may be required to queue to enter the Haunts. Wait times given by Event Staff are an estimate only and may vary due to circumstances outside the Organiser’s control. The Organisers will not offer Ticket refunds for excessive wait times
.• Six (6) to eight (8) people will be permitted entry to a Haunt at a time. We will make efforts to keep friendship and family groups together but we cannot guarantee this will be possible
.• You must not use cameras, video recording or flash photography in the Haunts
.• You must switch off your mobile phone prior to entry of the Haunts
.• You must not touch any props, decorations, actors/scarers, machinery or equipment in the Haunts.
• You must wear appropriate footwear in the Haunts, with open toed shoes and high heels being not permissible
.• You are responsible for all of your belongings while in the Haunts. You will not be permitted re-entry to search for lost property.• You must not bring any food or beverages (including bottled water) into the Haunts.
• By entering a Haunt, you acknowledge and accept the following:
o You may be exposed to horror themes; sudden and loud noises, sudden physical contact and sudden scares, moving and uneven floors and surfaces, fog, strobe lights, intense audio and visual stimuli, supernatural themes, scenes of a graphic nature, animals, extremely low visibility/total darkness and claustrophobic situations.
o While we make every effort to keep you safe while in a Haunt, you must not enter a Haunt if you are pregnant, intoxicated or under the influence of medication or drugs, suffer from claustrophobia or anxiety or any kind of phobia related to darkness, horror or the supernatural, are prone to seizures or epileptic symptoms, are wearing any form of cast or medical brace, are using crutches or any other walking aid, or have heart, back or respiratory problems. Unfortunately, Extreme Phobia is not wheelchair accessible and you must not enter Extreme Phobia if you require a wheelchair.
o You understand and accept that there are inherent risks and danger in entering the Haunts and you assume all risk and danger associated with entry to the Haunts.
• The brands “Spooktober®” and “Luna Dark®” and “Spooktober @ Luna Dark®” are used as trade marks by the Organisers who is the exclusive owner of logos, artwork, photographs, videos and other material created to promote the event. If you wish to use the Event IP other than for private, non-commercial purposes, you must obtain the prior written consent of the Organisers.
• By attending the Event, you consent to photos, videos, sound recordings, and other recordings being taken of you and used by the Organisers for marketing, promotional and other purposes in its discretion, in all media in perpetuity.